Coronavirus - Here come the variants

Divorce

2 Likes

Why do you wear masks? Is it because the same fellas that told you not to wear them because they were unnecessary and dangerous now tell you they’re necessary and safe?

1 Like

Ooft for @Thomas_Brady

1 Like

No, I wear it because it’s absolutely no imposition on me and it makes some other people feel a little bit safer. I’d be a dickhead to make a point of n something so ridiculous

That wasn’t for @Thomas_Brady raylan
He’s only doing a bit of messing to shorten his day

1 Like

I’m doing it wrong so

You should read your own posts with this critical eye

1 Like

Do you think it’s reasonable to expect an entire population to don masks just because people have been lied to about their effectiveness? Do you think teenagers will respect adults for not speaking up about this nonsense or for imposing it on them?

2 Likes

That’s putting it up to @Julio_Geordio, the useless cunt :ronnyroar:

2 Likes

That needed to be said, it will sting but hopefully it opens a few eyes.

Possibly drink driving too, one of them is a roaring alcoholic.

Great stuff @backinatracksuit but we still need a picture of the ripped down sign. Similar to how Kev posted a pic of himself outside the Phoenix Park ahead of his INTERNET arranged fight with Dublin Bay Prawn.

9 Likes

Frustrated World Cup GIF

1 Like

Can you confirm @Julio_Geordio ?
It was more stubborn than I thought, I had to double back for it as my Strava followers can confirm

58 Likes

Lovely :clap:

1 Like

That is absolutely superb :clap:

2 Likes

Some talk the talk while others walk the walk :clap:

2 Likes

This is the defiant student in front of the tanks in Tianamen Square of our generation

3 Likes

What were PULP or Suede then, the intellectual’s band? The chartered accountant’s band?

1 Like

Oasis were chewing gum.

1 Like