Coronavirus - Here come the variants

Unreal, get ready for 50 likes.

@Julio_Geordio you chicken shit

Iā€™m throwing you a like there, even if the cynic in me does wonder at the chances of said sign landing in such a convenient and photogenic spot in the stuffed bin.

Suede went to America. The Cranberries were their support. Dolores sent Brett home with his tae in a mug.

1 Like

Unbelievable scenesā€¦ @Julio_Geordio hang your head in shame.

Rural lads are no good in these situations, too conservative. It needed a city dweller to do the what needed doing.

7 Likes

@Julio_Geordio probably put the sign up FFS

9 Likes

I can confirm :grin:

3 Likes

Unreal. You will need to die to get more likes than this.

13 Likes

The country boys were standing around waiting for the man from big house to tell them what to do.

1 Like

Poor auld @BruidheanChaorthainn wonā€™t know where to look.

Thereā€™ll be lads hanging signs up all over the place now so they can tear them down again.

Whatā€™s this?

FAO @BruidheanChaorthainn

Iā€™m completely lost i havenā€™t been following much?

Someone put up a sign with info about you on it on a green area in Limerick City suburbs.

Some are finding it hilarious but each to their own.

2 Likes

But at least heā€™ll be allowed to play with his friends

Ah lovely. You never know if catching up on this thread is a good idea or not. Just went through the last 60 odd posts and itā€™s fair to say @backinatracksuit fairly ended a few lads here. Iā€™d be surprised if we ever hear from @Thomas_Brady or @Julio_Geordio ever again

5 Likes

What post no should I start reading from?

Iā€™d say Julios impotent rant about some sign, that was Thursday though I think

It was last night. And to be fair to @backinatracksuit he had it sorted within twelve hours.