Coronavirus - Here come the variants

They donā€™t enforce mandatory quarantine for a positive test ffs sake

Locking up people with negative tests for 14 days is all sorts of wrong

2 Likes

Lining the hotels pockets

Leaving aside covid and the constitution no harm seeing these idiots getting hassle. Youā€™d have been one of the first to figuratively hop on them pre Covid.

2 Likes

They arenā€™t the two most sympathetic of cases but they have made a decent case here.

1 Like

Bang on you can imagine what type of people they are based on the story. Battle lines are drawn, this is not a class war. Its a freedom war.

We can go back to hating each other in a few months. Mike your an alright sort so Iā€™m sure we will be in agreement on something in a few months.

I hate covid

1 Like

Why are they idiots?

Itā€™s sad to see you piling on people because of a bias against people from a particular socio-economic background.

Iā€™m a libertarian.

5 Likes

We need Tony back to let a roar out of him and all will be well again.

5 Likes

Thursday or Friday weā€™ll see a couple of thousand cases and 1500 deaths (1499 dated back to 1973)

3 Likes

Mandatory quarantine is the most shameful of all the shameful COVID regulations. It is making very uncomfortable that I have to actively participate in it

2 Likes

457/3

2 Likes

Weā€™re not so far away from the Magdalene Laundries. Shaming young women for daring to go abroad for cosmetic surgery with titillating headlines.

5 Likes

Game over

I donā€™t know how to take the story to be honest. The details of it and how they are in the public domain smacks of a deliberate leak.

But when you look at it, why on earth would you deny them their children to go into MHQ for a couple of hundred euro? Why would you want for this to end up in court?

Pot, kettle!

4 Likes

Sad to see people happy two women went to prison for going on holidays. I know a fucker who hit an old man with an iron bar and heā€™s not in prison. Country is losing its mind

8 Likes

For all Lads who were losing their shit over the 70 year old woman with cancer in the Beacon not getting the vaccine the wifeā€™s brother in law is getting chemo at moment and was told he canā€™t get the vaccine until chemo is over.

If they had subs for the Irish Times the narrative would be different.

Iā€™m not sure thatā€™s even the issue. People have just lost their mind with COVID, and particularly with travel during COVID. Traveling during this is on a par with murder to some people.

@Tassotti