1 Like

3 of the deaths occurred in April.

Schools rising the cases again.

Oh oh I’m running out of breath but I, oh I, I got stamina

Median age 88

Up the Banner!

1 Like

It’s only a bad flu.

Not to mention that a bad flu is actually pretty serious.

In addition, there should be an asterix allocated to the term vulnerable in this context. In that we can not say with certainty what the parameters for vulnerable would be defined as. There would be inevitably cases where a vulnerability or potential underlying condition would only present itself post infection.

There’s large datasets pointing to who’s vulnerable. Have you just had George Lee on repeat the past 14 months lying under your bed?

1 Like

Not conclusive, I don’t consider myself to be vulnerable but I have still done what I’ve been told (mostly!) for the past year.

At the copa Copa Copacabana
The hottest spot north of Havana
At the Copa Copacabana
Music and passion were always the fashion
At the Copa
They fell in love

1 Like

+1

Incredible to think people actually believe that cases, hospitalizations and fatalities would be the same now if restrictions had not been reintroduced in late December. Absolutely incredible.

5 Likes

It’s quite possible that cases etc might have been lower but for restrictions

Yes, exactly. I take realization of that kind of factor as read, because it is such a basic recognition. But clearly I should not.

What amazes me is that certain lads profess to have studied Covid-19 intensely for over a year and still lack basic recognitions.

1 Like

How?

Genuine question.

How could cases, if there had been no lockdown at 3.00pm on December 24, 2020 in 26 Counties, have turned out lower?

I really struggle even to hypothesize that outcome.

@Rocko any chance you could lock this thread ? I know we’re a couple of thousand posts short, but its Friday evenin and the top shelf will be flowing in another hour or two. Lads could do themselves damage.

I suppose an easy way of measuring yere bet is, after wet pubs open will they close again before the end of the year?

Fair play Angelo\Fulvio.

You got banned from the other place and still bang out the same arguments/insults/superiority complex everywhere else.