Coronavirus - Here come the variants

But sure if they open with that 9 euro pint rubbish it’s a waste of time.

What other place Freddie?

Look, we’ll be vaccinated by July hopefully and let’s see how we go. Relax.

1 Like

Georgie Lee not all doom and gloom on the news

Somethings not right here, not right at all…

Take masks for example…there’s plenty of research that suggests they do more harm than good- both by nebulising moisture making it travel further, stay airborne longer and travel further into the airways. Or maybe you could explain how sending everyone to the same few shops to breathe the same air reduces transmission or helps with social distancing? Or what about established pandemic protocol that took the view that measures such as lockdowns place the burden of illness on the most vulnerable, by forcing everyone indoors or by denying young people the opportunity to develop herd immunity which would in turn shield the vulnerable.
That’s before you start considering deaths from stokes, heart attacks etc.
If lockdowns have an effect it may be that they result in the survival or evolution of more transmissible strains of the virus.
These are complex and often counter intuitive concepts - the ‘hide under the bed’ concept is much simpler and it’s quite understandable how people would latch onto it. It’s also understandable why weak leaders would give way to the hysteria…initially at least.

13 Likes

You rouge claims like that will set fellas off

Excellent post.

1 Like

I wholeheartedly concur

1 Like

strangers-on-a-train-gif-500

Ah here pal, that’s as bad as agreeing with Fat Boy Nolan.

1 Like

Mandatory 10 mile walks a day would be much more effective.

2 Likes

I clicked view hidden reply to read it since you said this, it’s complete bullshit mate.

1 Like

And Vit D jabs

2 Likes

Are ye all set for the Christmas lads?

Okay. Thanks for answer. Will have a think about those points.

1 Like

The results would actually be measurable…like the effects vitamin d supplements!
Is tonic water still a thing? I was horsing it into myself this time last year, even drinking it straight on occasion

@glenshane’s post is there mate, even your man @Malarkey has it copied above.

Whats with the tonic water?

quinine

2 Likes

You should be safe from malaria and worms at least.