Coronavirus - Here come the variants

That’s the most recent time frame.

Oh. I wasn’t aware there was a cut off

It’s not a cut off. It’s just the most relevant time frame.

Do you want to discuss the airport volume pre Covid?

No. Do you?

Ah Jesus.

The line-up for next year’s Dancing with the Stars/RTE Staff right there

5 Likes

:face_vomiting:

“Thoughts with gardai and their families”

Pull the other one Si

3 Likes

When those far right anti masker types are involved it’s going to be spiteful and hate filled. They are very very angry people that’s their modus operandi. They absolutely despise the guards. I agree there are 100s of thousands of normal irish people who think these lockdowns are over the top but they are just keep the head down types and never protest about anything.

Im not sure they lost control…I think things escalated when a lad walked up with firework and aimed it straight at them …it had to be dealt with …

1 Like

Rush hour in Dublin

1 Like

Anyone would think there’s a global pandemic going on.

Infinitely more powerful then lobbing fireworks at the Guards

It captures a moment in time.

Be a good one to watch in a few years when we’ve forgotten what it was like.

The 1% ruining it for everyone. Gardai have done a good job during covid following the orders giving which they have to but also using common sense and discretion. They got a good balance in a hard situation. These apes will always see the guards as the emeny

1 Like

Morto for them.

I’ve seen that video just now, Jesus I don’t think the Gardai had much choice there, I only see one lad getting a belt of a baton in the legs,
They must have gotten some fucking fright, I assume some of them thought it was gunshots?

They absolutely had to pursue that guy

3 Likes

Are those hoodies for sale anywhere?