Coronavirus - Here come the variants

I’d dearly love it if Stephen Donnelly, Tomas Ryan, Gerry Killeen and any other head-banger who supports this mandatory hotel nonsense to come out to the airport and explain to the people being sent why they need to go. The lady who’s after major surgery in the US, the Indian nurse who spent a whopping 30 minutes in Dubai and the refugee with learning difficulties and who doesn’t speak English would be good people to start with.

18 Likes

That’s a fine post

The European superleague has really knocked the wind out of the sails of this thread

3 Likes

The European super footix clubs have done the forum a service. United us against greed in the English national game

It’s all part of the Great Reset. You think the timing is coincidental?

Shur arent I in on it.

Strange that they didn’t know before coming in alright. AFAIK Killeen or Ryan had no say in this.

I think it’s ok to have different views on what measures should operate or how they should operate.

But I don’t think it’s ok to take that snide tone about people affected by those measures. For example, he mentioned a refugee with learning difficulties that doesn’t speak English. Do you really think it’s strange that person wasn’t aware of MHQ, I don’t.

It’s valid to take the view that MHQ is n cessary or desirable or proportionate. But your sneering at some of the weakest people in society being affected by it makes you look like a real asshole.

3 Likes

Hey, remember me?

I wasn’t sneering at all. I thought all passengers coming in had to have it booked before entering the country.

Did that stupid bitch getting a rare medical treatment in America not check the MHQ situation before she left?

Major surgery but ok to go on a trans Atlantic flight. :roll_eyes:

Wtf

I can hear the roar from here.

I would have thought someone after major surgery should be resting not going on transatlantic flights.

Christ you really are trying hard to be an asshole today.

2 Likes

He’ll get some shock when he sees the traffic.

Yes. Most people take the train

You’re mad for a row, very unlike you. What’s goin on buddy?

As per her letter she traveled as the surgery was not available in Ireland.

I’d expect her to be released today, frankly but I think it’s absurd that she had to go (and pay 2,000 quid) in the first place