Coronavirus - Here come the variants

Aye, and you just sitting there minding your own businessā€¦an innocent bystander so to speak

The first hour or two of a wedding when lads would be a bit sheepish meeting lads from the stag but this time with the other halves in tow.

By 7pm the sheepishness would be gone.

4 Likes

Is it worth dipping into the 1k+ posts on that thread?

Ah Iā€™m not saying thatā€¦I just wouldnā€™t be so fascinated by the idea of a lady getting naked cos you paid her ā€¦
I remember one particular stag with a lad who Would have had the one girlfriend ever , married at 20 type .normally quiet as a mouse ā€¦well fcuk me the lad went al queda in the strip club , he was roaring instruction at the strippers on the stage telling them what to do next ā€¦he was like an animal ā€¦

3 Likes

Absolutely not.

Wait, have you gotten any reported posts in there?

Nah, the whole concept seems to be in the death spiral anyway. Jack Chambers seems to have been the one that made the critical intervntion yesterdayā€¦

1 Like

The worst is that if youā€™ve never even opened it you donā€™t get that big green number telling you how many posts youā€™ve ā€˜missedā€™

1 Like

Itā€™s a crucial time to scope out the weak link from the stag whoā€™s already told his Mrs which lads paid the Russian mafia for hard drugs and 30 minutes with Svetlana.

Do u reckon itā€™d make a difference?

1 Like

No. The usual clowns have killed any discussion and itā€™s just Klopp/Liverpool bashing now.

Then again, that might be a yes for you.

Here Mike, do you know if you say your name fastā€¦
Thatā€™s a top class discovery by the young lad :+1:

3 Likes

I presume everyone enters the team name - cunning stunts - when competing in a quiz for the same reason.

I think Iā€™ve just discovered covid dementia. A lot of ye lads seem to be suffering from it.

Norfolk n chance is always popular

The four skins or quiz on her face always solid choices for the parish fundraiser

2 Likes

We called ourselves ā€˜In 1st placeā€™ in one quiz. Luckily for the quizmaster we were shit and he didnā€™t have to mention us after the first few rounds.

Iā€™d say you were quite the hellraiser in your day

16 Likes

We used to leave a small bit of diet coke in the can so we could throw it farther to reach the winning team. Pwapper nawty.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure someone on here called this months ago. Might have been @mikehunt ?