Coronavirus - Here come the variants

Buff urgently needs a proofreader

Did you partake in the protest?

Lot of hardchaws did fuck all when the guards went at it.

1 Like

No I was at work today

I’ve watched a few minutes now, which part supports your viewpoint on it?
It looked like a violent atmosphere from the beginning, that was only ending one way

1 Like

Brian and Sally have a lot of EXPLAINING to do here.

All your annual leave used up?

Imagine turning up to a protest and having that headbanger addressing you. A raving lunatic.

1 Like

Those bloody Freemasons again

No mate I’ve loads of leave left

I had a taxi driver last June giving me a lot of that stuff on the NWO and Freemasons but he was tying it into the nighttime cycle lanes constructed during the first lockdown. It was very impressive.

1 Like

Sponsored by Microsoft :joy: oh America

I didn’t say it supported my view of it.

Just posted it up as it was another video and perspective.

Not sure where the crowd was being pushed back from going.

It’s fairly enjoyable watching the mouthy skangers making a run for it when the guards start waving their batons at them.

That’s refreshing in fairness.

You’ve said that the Gardai overreacted and then posted a video showing them being provoked by an abusive mob and having shit thrown at them for ages before the firework

We’re extremely lucky with the police force we have in this country. I hope they all made it home safe.

Looking at videos it looked like the Pamplona bull run down Grafton Street

1 Like

The video earlier showed one lad walking away with hands in air being hit with a baton repeatedly. The police can’t just hit people with batons for being annoying.

Pre Covid farmers were allowed close down the city and no action taken. During Covid BLM protests were allowed March through the city.

This protest was stopped at top of Grafton st for whatever reason.

1 Like

Where did the big hard man that was telling the Gardai he was gonna smash him up go to when the chance arose? He was gone like a Skud missile over o Connell bridge :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Disappointing to see the sheer amount of trouble makers there, purely to insult and attempt to injure our officers of the peace. Thank god it was handled so well.

1 Like