Coronavirus - Here come the variants

Dr Martin “Touchy” Feeley

1 Like

alcohol drinking GIF

Is there any context to that pal?

“ TOUCHY “

Are you pouring a drink for your father?

My father is a pioneer.

Where you lying on the INTERNET about him recently then you were?

Excuse me?

I was reading there that 6/10 people in Ireland are loving the lockdown.

13 Likes

Tagged you there on your favourite thread pal - “inane scenary up around Cashel there” :rofl:

A research team at Oxford University led by Irish vaccinologist Prof Adrian Hill has developed the most effective malaria vaccine to date. It brings the prospect of significantly reducing the death toll of a disease that kills 400,000 mostly small children every year.

The vaccine developed at the Jenner Institute, which also developed the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine, showed up to 77 per cent efficacy in a trial of 450 children in Burkina Faso over 12 months. Known as R21/Matrix-M, it has been in development since 2012.

The poll was taken entirely in Kilkenny.

The other 4/10 are dead

MIT concludes social distancing and masks are a cod. 2 biggest barriers to pints removed.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/04/23/mit-researchers-say-youre-no-safer-from-covid-indoors-at-6-feet-or-60-feet-in-new-study.html?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab&utm_content=algorithm&__twitter_impression=true

2 Likes

Olympics surely at risk now??

That should filter down to the experts within a few years…

1 Like

Back to London again I’d guess. Boris is going to have some summer

1 Like

The Twitter replies to that would melt your face

1 Like

I was reading that it’s going to be a short, sharp lockdown. Still a nice bit to go till the olympics roll into town