Coronavirus - Here come the variants

They are saying that everyone in an indoor space has the same level of risk regardless of how far apart they are, and that the risk is related to how many are in there, what the ventilation is like, and mainly how long you spend in there. Basically if you are in a poorly ventilated space for a prolonged time you are at very high risk of infection (a meat processing plant) even with a mask on, whereas if you are in a well ventilated space for a short time the risk is very low (a small shop or business).

Open the windows. Let businesses open that don’t have a lot of people inside for long periods of time and have good ventilation.

2 Likes

ICU down to 46

Tipp lads at it again

461/5

Down to 162 in hospital. 46 in ICU.

Median age of today’s cases - 28.

This thing is nearly done, thank God.

1 Like

Can you imagine the ISAG meetings?

We all know that a certain section of the immigrant population run the discount stores. It’s amazing that they get away with this kind of dog whistling.

3 Likes

Its beyond language what those cunts are doing pal.

Let people decide for themselves on the risk. No one is forcing people into places they don’t want to go.

1 Like
4 Likes

Eddie Hobbs is OIUTF. We’re fucked now

I would.

Fixht

1 Like

:rofl: I’d say you could be right there

Every vocal OUITF commentator is a headbanger. Easy to play the man.

1 Like
2 Likes

Young wans out celebrating their upcoming vaccinations.

You cannot keep human nature neutered forever

4 Likes

Fair play to them, they have one life to live.

20 Likes

Wait until Michael O’Regan sees the Salthill superspreader event. He’ll be tut tutting like an auld mother hen again.

5 Likes

A Stone Cold stunner to the necks of the health care workers

2 Likes

I hope it’s short