Coronavirus - Here come the variants

Tell her to take a night off once in a while

3 Likes

I had glandular fever in 2013 and I can honestly say I was never the same after it.

2 Likes

This covid is serious business. Still we are blessed to have some of the brightest minds in the land on here to trash out the complexities of it for us.

3 Likes

I mention ā€œwineā€ and it suddenly becomes ā€œdrunkenā€ and ā€œboozeā€.

You really are an awful fuckinā€™ eejit. I could march you around, 24/7, like a poodle at Crufts. And that poodle would have more personality and more brains.

Mind yourself now. I am going to have another glass of wine and listen to Lord Lebby and think about Conor Lehane.

Maybe. But if the experts said that fatigue after a virus is not unusual it would be more honest.

They constantly carry on as if Covid is unique in some way and not just another virus - long Covid, variants etc.

5 Likes

Thereā€™s no where else Iā€™d rather be.

1 Like

Which is what a doctor would say to a patient, funnily enough.

Again a fair assessment but do people who compare Covid to a flu really see these kind of symptoms after Flu?

Each to their own I suppose.

It is. Itā€™s all hearsay

Not sure about flu but I know pneumonia knocks the absolute shit out of people who are often never the same after it.

Did you know there is over 1.3 billion people in India?

Absolutely, people can be flattened for a long time after the flu.

1 Like

Arenā€™t we lucky that Pneumonia isnā€™t so infectious.

Not till an hour ago.

But the entire world speaks of nothing but Covid?
Why would you get so upset that itā€™s given an unofficial name?

But anyway, the consensus is that what is referred to as long Covid is no longer a cod, just the name itā€™s been given?

Pneumonia is surely an awful awful lot worse than Covid, just not infectious

Thereā€™s actually 1.366 billion. 66 million more than 1.3 billion. Thatā€™s like an entire UK more.

1 Like

Pneumonia is a by product of viruses and infections. Some of the experts here might correct me but the likes of the flu and bacteria can cause it.

Point of order.

A lot of countries have been getting on with normal life for a long time now and covid is just another news itemā€¦ Donā€™t confuse Irish media going on about it 24/7 with the rest of the world.

They could lose 90% of their population and still have 140 million people there itā€™s insane.