Coronavirus - Here come the variants

Open the pubs

No, you’re completely wrong there, from what I can gather from that largely incoherent post.

you’d imagine so
the herdim will never get vaccinated or close synagogues , simlarly the arabs just dont give a shit by and large - the women there wont be allowed get it…
now all the optics could change post the election on march 24, bibi needs to convince people only he can fix corona and has the narrative that the world are envious of his great state, then you look around and see the police charging the haredim lads who refuse to get vaccinated but are throwing rocks at a few girls drinking beer on streeet- place is in a mess

You’d have the whole vaccination process done by April if they just went with the one dose.

EWAN
EWAN
EWAN

6 Likes
2 Likes

Tis all over bar the hand wringing

@POTUS at his most coherent

https://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2021/03/01/rte-is-killing-babees-ded-gerda-korruption-is-elverys-wear/

1 Like

Hon da lockdowns!!

Jab delivered to the parents. Pfizer BioNtech @mikehunt

Second jab on Monday 29th March, which is a good bit away.

9 Likes

The data I looked at suggested they’d have more false negatives. Essentially they’re less sensitive so struggle picking up viral RNA at lower concentrations i.e. at early stages of infection.

As you said, that prob makes them less likely to pick up cases after the person has recovered but if your goal is to prevent spread then the false negatives is more of an issue.

Ewan might topple governments yet

1 Like

687/1

1 Like

LIDTM

They’re literally petrified at the thought of lockdowns and vaccines not getting the credit for the seasonal decline

4 Likes

They have been caught in the thrall of Google mobility stats. Ffs.

It’s truly bizarre that we are still at level 5 and ban on outdoor activities/5km limit etc and will be for another six weeks.

8 Likes

Do away with the 5k, leave it to county boundaries if they want, and let kids back training.

I’d do 6-8 weeks no bother then.

2 Likes

It’s over!

2 Likes