Coronavirus - Here come the variants

Twitter should be cancelled.

6 Likes

Condoning their classmates? Oh mateā€¦

1 Like

Radio 1 playing the sounds of the Castletroy Street Partay there, just in case weā€™ve all forgotten what a sesh sounds like.

College Court students

2 Likes

He has the bones of this tweet saved and just adjusts the start based on the group who has broken the rules.

7 Likes

Ok steady on, heā€™s nowhere close.

Ok, you sound absolutely mental dodgy mate.

1 Like

Will we call in there this weekend for a few?

Harris is a weasel. And Iā€™d say he smellsā€¦but weā€™ve deffo produced bigger cunts.

1 Like

Sure why not. We can shtop in to Fine Wines for the premium lager deal of the month.

College Court is a state of mind

Heā€™s there since 2016, so perhaps 45-50k. The pay scales for those who went into third level academia in the past decade or so is quite low. Strangely heā€™d earn much more money working in an Institute of Technology than in Trinity

1 Like

I leaned up against a wall in a house in College Court once and I ended up going through it.

Had to go to B&Q for a slab to fix it :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Iā€™d say you were setup mate. Someone else had gone through that already and patched it up

1 Like

You were lucky the whole house didnā€™t fall down

The houses in college court are old but fairly well built. Elm Park, now thatā€™s a different story altogether

2 Likes

The day before we were due to move out and get our deposit back one of the neighbours rollerbladed through a wall indoors and Iā€™d to head to Ballysimon Road to get pollyfilla to fill out the hole.

McInerney houses. Iā€™d say they are the finest.

I heard before that it was the first timber frame housing estate ever built in Ireland. Imagine a timber frame house, except with no insulation, and then fill it with students for 40 or 50 years.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a miracle of engineering that they are still standing, frankly.