Coronavirus - Here come the variants

It was seen in Brazil last July

You’ve gone a bit doolally even though the end is in sight.

It’s a shame the media have not been allowed ask questions. I can understand why you’ve been scared because of the reporting.

In fairness the need to keep the worry index high was done in case we dropped our guard.
The Micks can’t be trusted with facts.

George Lee is reporting this stillborn thing as fact.

Utter cunt

3 Likes

There are no depths to which RTE will not sink

Its up there with Dr Tonys carpark across the street metric

3 Likes

Price of living under the bed

And lads on here telling us there’d be no tax increase or austerity.

Wait til George Lee is asking if the economic cost of lockdown was too high.

10 Likes

Its the blueshirt way. Any moron on the street could see we would have to pay it back. McWilliams had a great suggestion that has been made many times before. Drug legalisation to raise taxes.

Concerns about increased mobility yesterday
Covid kills babies today

Wankers

16 Likes

Its another example of this Nphet crowds dangerous narrative without any real facts.

My younger sister is due her first child next week - talk about an awful narrative to put out there for her to read before that.

Disgusting stuff from them. They should be ashamed of themselves.

5 Likes

Paul Reid is not fit for purpose

2 Likes

I was laughed at for the suggestion a number of weeks back.

There is no such thing as free money - there is always a cost to pay.

2 Likes

The Chinese will be thrilled when they hear the latest development about covid killing babies.

1 Like

For some unknown reason I watched that Miriam tore him to shreds which was the last thing I expected

Watching Paul Reid on Primetime

I’d say we are 3-4 days from all parties involved in the roll out blaming each other publicially for delays

1 Like

No its the publics fault for not following guidelines, gathering in public and insulting front line workers

1 Like

Going 5k from your house is a slap in the face to front line workers and the vulnerable.

Not administering the vaccine to front line workers and the vulnerable is “a logistical issue”

11 Likes

TFK called this months ago.

NPHETHSE do everything to avoid being accountable for the job they are paid to do.

Joe Public is accountable for everything and him not allowed to go to the job he is paid to do.

Optics aren’t just in the pubs NPHET closed.

9 Likes