Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

Like @gilgamboa and his wife, or maybe itā€™s his ā€œwifeā€. :astonished:

1 Like

Drama queen

1 Like

Dobbie radio keeping in the loop.

Heā€™s back

1 Like

ā€œWe are concerned that prominent Irish scientists, with strong and somewhat conflicting links to vaccine manufacturers, are presenting the notion that repeated ā€˜lockdownsā€™ are the only option until the arrival of a vaccineā€

The forum packets need to take a good look at themselves here.

I predict a growing body of opinion among scientists suggesting that lockdowns will make viruses more virulent. I can see the logic in this but suspect that my suspicions will prove right.

Sociologist and Daily Mail but good piece, nails it really

Covid-19 is not a conspiracy, neither is it a hoax. We were right to be anxious in the spring of 2020. Now we must start to put that behind us and demand a plan to dismantle the current Government controls in step with the vaccination programme now under way.

ā€¦

1 Like

Youā€™ll see a lot of nervous profiteers beginning to reposition and reclassify themselves as right sorts over the next few months.

People seem convinced we all need to be vaccinated before we can go back to normal.

People have lost the run of themselves, some lads think itā€™s all a cod, others Iā€™ve seen in the last 24hrs think food takeaways should be closed and another that a farmers food market should be closed.

3 Likes

Tfk will collapse when we get rid of this thing.

1 Like

We wonā€™t be allowed go back to normal. They will find another bs excuse

1 Like

We need deaths below zero

We get it mate, your missus is a nurse

2 Likes

Excess births

So you think we can do it on our own mike?

Ffs lad. Will you ever learn?