Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

Russian hackers will cause Mayhem with driverless cars.

You know well that a responsible sober adult will be required to be in the driverless car, a bit like an L plate driver being accompanied.

1 Like

The with three more weeks of these savage measures we could get to quite a low number by the end of January

As long as it’s on the way back…

Russian hookers caused Liam Lawlor a bit of car mayhem back in the day.

1 Like

Hope ye get the all clear. U not getting the test yourself?

It won’t be safe to allow travel from Ireland for at least two years.

Paddy is riddled

The Finns left their pubs open but Jari doesn’t have the same problem with the drink and they are flying it

Yeah. Creche close contact. Almost all the cars around us had toddlers in them so maybe a batch job. Not easy getting a 2 year old tested …

1 Like

Thanks. No, the little man is the close contact not me. I was surprised when I got the call today to get him tested so we’ll see where we land.

1 Like

Sure they have Winston Churchill, Oliver Cromwell and Nobby Stiles all down as dying of Covid at this point.

1 Like

Best wishes to you and family

1 Like

Fortified food

I’m really starting to resent my kids.

1 Like

The Finns have far worse issue with the gargle than us in recent times. A fucking mess they are

1 Like

They go for the hard stuff. Worked with a few of them and they were made for the spirits. You’d nearly have to hide away the turps or they would be drinking that neat.

1 Like

Right messy. Could tell them apart from.other Scandos when I worked in pub in Denmark for a while on Erasmus by how messy they got.

Backlog cleared it seems so should be between 2000 and 2400 cases today…

Yeah the Finns are a bit scarier than their other nordic neighbours.