Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

They are madder than the Micks for booze.

Helsinki is some laugh.

Rural Ireland has finished Holohan. There won’t be a person hit by a bus until Q2 of next year. Well be back drinking pints by the time of the 2022 nicky rackard cup final with bodies piled high outside O’Moore Park.

The Covid crisis is over. I hope lads are embarrassed by their panic last week. By April all the old folks and vulnerables will have been vaccinated. The real battle will be the fight to let us out once that is done. That’s what the posters on here should be gearing themselves up for.

6 Likes

The Offaly crowd will be delighted after a solid win over Warwickshire in the Nicky Rackard final.

A battle for hearts and minds.

What did Goebells say about easier to fool people than convince them when were fooled.

We were told to expect 100 people a day dying by weekend.

1 Like

Don’t worry, the kids will be ferrying you home from the pub before a driverless car will

The edginess is off the scale, Jesus wept

1 Like

Best of luck with it.

1 Like

3k cases, 46 deaths.

What’s Jesus weeping about?

Lot of deaths today 46. It popped up on my screen and I assumed it was the Poland number.

Jesus Christ

2 were from December. The remaining 44 were in January.

Deaths not a daily number. Across the month.

1 Like

That ape Donnelly on Twitter boasting about getting half a dozen moderna vaccines flown in today

The Finns are shocking alcos altogether.

Sometime over the next 12 months, the daily figures will stop being posted here, and none of us will notice.

May god speed it to us

More Russian than Scandinavian really.

Is that true?

Big spike in the Gaillimh