Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

We opened up for a few hours before Christmas and there’s a surge yet you think that if we left it open things would be no worse? The consensus amongst the experts is that you are wrong, much like you were wrong about Sweden. It’s just bonkers to think leaving things open would not mean more cases when it’s staring you in the face.

1 Like

Fucking Cyclists

The wearing of masks was never said to prevent catching. It’s more to prevent the wearer from spreading?

That aul pair went on the lash in the pub after and are being coy about it.

2 Likes

I think it was the other way around. Either way it was bullshit. It would have been a black day for the forum if any poster had fallen for it.

3955 cases, 28 deaths

It’s meant to do both, but it does neither, unless it’s a properly worn medical mask (70% effective) or an N95 mask. The rags actually make things worse.

1 Like

Lolz, Neil Ferguson. You’d be in an awful pickle only for him.

202 deaths this month

23 hospital
38 nursing home
25-98 age range

The cloth ones make me lol.

Fucking pointless in the extreme.

1 Like

Lads carrying around a rag in their pockets for months and believe wrapping it around their face is healthy.

1 Like

New Local Electoral Area data is in.

F = Population
G = Cases in the 14 days 29 December to 11 January.
H = Incidence rate per 100k

What is the nature of the Swedish public? Are they pissheads like us? I doubt it. Maybe social distancing works there because they are socially distant relative to other counties.

Some shower of snowflakes on the news there

Would there be a lot of travellers in Belmullet?

CC @Liqourice_Pipes

Presume we’ll go back to being great buddies with Sean O Tarbh after we had to pretend to be against them in the brexit negotiations

Only possible place they could have got it barring they are lying to me really

1 Like

The viral load

The anecdotal one I heard there was a rake of belmulleters live in England. They all came home for the all Ireland.

1 Like

And they are not very ill for now either thank god. Just mild head cold symptoms

2 Likes

Nobody has been in their house since Stephen’s day and they have not been anywhere bar the funeral since that date. Not even the shops