Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

“Only in his home town, among his relatives, and in his own house is a prophet without honour”

Jesus, AD 28.

1 Like

It was a cloth mask… Id say 80% of people wear them… See v few with the proper masks

Don’t know man. Im at a disadvantage to most of the fellas here because I’m not an experienced scientist

13 Likes

Iirc he was ridiculed because the chape cunt wouldn’t buy himself a mask

Not a prerequisite

He wanted a free one

The gubbermint owed him one

1 Like

That’s fair enough.

You remember wrong, bucko.

The last study you posted about masks didn’t say what you said it did. You’re generally a liar and a dimwit so I’ll safely say this one doesn’t either.

@glenshane what’s the story there? I know it’s Abbots site, have those tests seen market at all?

You could try reading it and making up your own mind.

Nugget here from Henry at the HSE;

Dr Henry said “secondary outbreaks” are also taking place in hospitals and said the proportion of people who are acquiring Covid-19 in hospital is half of the total number of patients.

Makes sense when you compare ICU to hospitalised this time round vs. the first.

1 Like

This is depressing

So the one place the HSE have control of is responsible for 50% of people who are really sick with Covid?
You simply couldn’t make it up.

4 Likes

And we may need to switch to premium mask mandates,” he added, referring to masks such as FFP2 and N95, which offer higher levels of protection.

Is it now a case of leave them off to fuck or just wear proper masks. Are there enough out there for the run that’s going to come on them?

I don’t know. The Australian quarantine outbreak is the part that stood out and worries me.

Tbh harry I haven’t the first clue about any of this stuff

Bullet points please.

Are we doomed?

Yes vaccine is doomed we’re all done for