Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

You sneaky bastard.

1 Like

Iā€™ve lyrics fm on here lads. Its fucking bliss. A few of ye should try it for an hour or two. Might refocus the minds a bit

@glasagusban calls everyone a murderer

Itā€™s called lyric.fm, you utter bastard

Iā€™m riddled with the Brazilian variant. Cut me some slack

The nolan show in norn iron has a 10 year old talking about the 11 plus, asymptomatic transmission and mental distress.
Oiutf.

The Brazilian strain is very worrying

1 Like

Is it a string or a strain?

Interesting that the median age has actually increased. And the mortality risk to anyone under 65 is fairly low. I wouldnā€™t mind seeing tighter age bands. 25-34 , 55-64 etc.

1 Like

Has it helped you to stop worrying about the south African strain which played a vital role in helping you to stop worrying about the uk strain? If so it would appear that what we need is a new strain to replace the Brazilian one

1 Like

And the underlying health of those charted as a Covid death under 65.

1 Like

3 Weeks since Christmas Day and the numbers still seem stubbornly high.

Youā€™d wonder where are we going like?

Those Cheltenham cunts fucked us, weā€™re still feeling the after effects of it.

1 Like

Weā€™re in the midst of the plateau phase and the tumbling down phase will commence next week. I did a robust piece of analysis on this a week or two ago.

11 Likes

Yea they do seem to have stagnated. They typically say it takes 3 weeks for measures to show up in the numbers so maybe there might be more progress noticeable next week.

1 Like

Iā€™d well believe it.

You were always good with figures.

Would you go so far as to say the next week is critical?

where the fuck have you been for the last year?
we were on here last May calling for that form.of data to be published but it wasnā€™t as it will prove to joe public that this is a boutique illness that is only of remote concern to the geriatric populationā€¦the narrative is that this thing can kill you and as a consequence you have a fella on here thinking his 2 year old may die because they have covid 19 and irresponsible fuckers cheerleading this panic

3 Likes