Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

Itā€™s way too early to tell how vaccine roll out is going.

The vaccine is killing people & their sperm.

TY, as you well know, is a narcissistic attention-seeking gobshite who latches on to anything he feels might deliver airtime for him. His comments last summer were puerile and entirely predictable. His comments were also entirely wrong ā€“ but being wrong is not the point, of course, because he is wrong in the service of ā€˜libertyā€™.

TY also somehow believes, despite being a diminutive slaphead with a face like badly mashed potato, he is a member of the master race. Go figure.

2 Likes

People who donā€™t rely on alcohol for their self worth have had an amazing year. Shur you couldnā€™t put a value on the time Iā€™ve had with my daughter. Getting back into running , reading, baking/ cookingā€¦ Youā€™ve wankers on here and their only worry is going for pints, youā€™d think theyā€™d use the time to do something proactiveā€¦ The Mrs has had her business shut for the bones of a year and placed on pup and as Iā€™ve said elsewhere, that probably fucks us for a mortgageā€¦ We all have problems, get on with it ta fuck and make the best of what you can.

Weā€™ll be open again by March 2022.

16 Likes

Relax

Post of the fucking Year.

The cagers & alcoholics wonā€™t like it one bit.

1 Like

I agree with much of that, but he still might have been correct.

I donā€™t allow external issues worry me unduly. I try to live in the solution not the problem and find it leaves me very content with the hand Iā€™ve been dealt. You, on the other hand are an angry, bitter little can of gone off piss who blames others for your problems. You blame old people for not being able to go out for a pint. Poor you.

1 Like

Where have I blamed old people? Iā€™ve cast aspersions on sad cases like you gleeful to see society shut down.

Chess and pilates and long walks.

Iā€™m coming out of this pandemic living outside the constraints of time and place.

1 Like

Knowledge is a rumor until it lives in the body.

60 deaths (59 in January, 1 in December)

3231 cases

Are Ireland now near the top of the table for vaccinations? :smiley:

Where are all the lads who were hopping up and down?

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure what makes you think anyone is enjoying lockdown. If itā€™s a choice between protecting the vulnerable or being able to head out for a pint Iā€™ll choose the former everytime.

1 Like

The vunerable are not being protected though, how many are dying in nursing homes again in this wave?

2 Likes

They are near the top of the table that they made up themselves alright. Taking the first two weeks off isnā€™t shown up in it.
But fair play to the lads that were hopping up and down, it seems to have gotten the government moving

What if the vulnerable want a pint?

If you can provide an alternative approach that has been shown to work Iā€™m sure theyā€™d like to know.

1 Like

Good job mate.

For the last 7 days.