Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

During the summer it was all about showing people the Haka and sports crowds to appeal to them.

They are just getting hard ons looking at how tough the public health head honchos look down there and want some of that.

They are fundamentally dishonest not only about it’s achievability but also the trade offs in the medium term. I fully agreed with them on proper contact tracing no doubt, but my issue with them has always how they have framed themselves as all seeing and nice whilst the Great Barrington lot were treated as psychopaths.

2 Likes

I’m not an alcoholic by any means but am at the peak of my beings in a number of sectors of my life in the departments of travel, sport, sex and sessions.

I’m stuck here on a forum arguing with some fella who has been there and done it (even though @Thomas_Brady sounds like he didn’t do much).

I’m waiting for the old toughen up reply now.

12 Likes

1350 of today’s cases were healthcare workers

42%

Wtf?

It was mentioned quietly in a press release during the week that 50% of hospital cases were picked up in the hospital setting.

Hospitals are to be avoided

You would assume workers would be well protected though? Is it similar across europe

No idea across Europe hopefully the vaccine will drive those numbers down over the next few weeks

Dublin should be bouncing tonight ahead of the Club Finals in Croke Park tomorrow.

But, but, but we should all suck it up and be delighted we’re not dead in a ditch somewhere.

2 Likes

Oh look its Mr. Blue Sky

2 Likes

You need to put on the green jersey pal

Think I’ll order in a pizza for Wednesday kid. I’m in sligo for the week.

Why didn’t you tag me you gutless guttersnipe.

I’ve done more drink, drugs and riding than even @Malarkey could dream of.

1 Like

My Hero

Done there now. Delighted to hear you did (although I have my doubts).

Now your happy to stop the current generation reach their peak?

And some of them are new cases today and were also new cases 2 weeks ago

None of your business

Piss off plague monkey

The virus loves the poor hygiene and management that has previously seen people going into Irish hospitals run the gauntlet of picking up antibiotic resistant infections post surgery.

2 Likes

I think the circumstances are different? I did it because I could… Zip your Mickey up for a few months. There will still be women and alcohol around this time next year when we open up.

tenor (49)