Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

Iā€™d imagine there is a bit of vagueness around exact numbers of available vaccines for a session given the variance in the quantity of each bottle. Some bottles will yield 5, while others may yield 6 or 7.

If there was 1,000 official doses, there should have been 1,200 available given the extra dose possible. When they discovered this they should have been conservative alright but we were always going to need to consider that not everyone will want a jab even if one is sent in for them.

I think the big shame about this is that there will likely be binned now given the publicity surrounding this. This should have been a national issue a couple of weeks ago when it was happening in nursing homes. Hopefully this will lead to a bit more thinking of having a waiting list for extra doses available.

1 Like

Everyone is overreacting here. This is just a storm in a vial.

1 Like

The gloves/mittens are off

Egghead made Si angry, for shame, for shame.

The gaffer has spoken

Good enough for me.

I used to have faith in you bro but you predicted that this feckin virus would be well gone by now.

I see through you

And youā€™ve lads insisting that school children join the mask/lockdown cult

Pay the kids at lower rate of tax rather than Daddykins at the high rate of tax.

2 Likes

We have to remain optimistic otherwise weā€™re goosed, expect figures to drop significantly by Easter at the v latest - might have a decent summer after all, :mask::mask::mask::mask::mask::mask::mask:

Thatā€™s it exactly. Thereā€™s serious hatred in that word ā€˜daddykinsā€™.

Iā€™m on a diet.

Whoever leaked this from the hospital must have a serious grudge against the master.

Some whataboutery out of that weasel.

A travesty he lost out on COTY. An out and out weasel

1 Like

Look i love a good moan. Iā€™ve no problem with extra vaccines going to families of doctors on a Friday evening rather than go to waste. Vaccinate as much as possible.

Where I would find an issue is if they knew there was going to be spares and the head of the Coombe knew earlier in the week that this will occur and instructed family members to go to the Coombe outside of there 5km (from cork). That would be an issue. And a lot of speculation.

Now if his children are living in Dublin and he called them at lunch time Friday sayimg theres a few jabs going get here by 5, that is acceptable. I think thatā€™s a reasonable line in the sand

id be of similar mind. but even if they are living in dublin, if they travelled outside the 5km and then went into the hospital setting to get it done, potentially bringing the virus in with them, then that is an issue. If he lashed them in at home or their home, wouldnt mind it so much.

1 Like

but that would mean finding out the full story. I think its far easier to just shout and whine and tell him to be put in jail like Ewan said. Waiting on facts is for the weak. Being morally outraged is the way forward.

4 Likes

Explain what?
That a hospital administrator vaccinated his own healthy children ahead of other people?
As regards the tax dodge, they pay their kids to do their books or some other such banality right up to that childā€™s tax threshold. They themselves then donā€™t pay tax as itā€™s a wage they pay out so not profit. The child uses the wage to pay school /college/mortgage/ whatever.
I have no issue with someone getting the spare injections btw, just not his kids.
Itā€™s the kind of thing trump would have done.

2 Likes