Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

Give yourselves a little pat on the head there.

Peoples front of judea

They have been giving a wide berth they need to be brought to heel

was there some lad on here last weeking saying ā€œweā€ or hospitals would now be choosing who was worth saving as opposed to just treating folks who were sickā€¦words like ā€œeerieā€ and ā€œscaryā€ were been usedā€¦
Then some lads two year old tested positive or something and we had fellas having a mass said for the family.
it was an utterly bizarre state of affairs

4 Likes

Youā€™re the one moaning all the time Tim. Iā€™d say you grind the shite out of your teeth, theyā€™re likely in awful shape.

2 Likes

If we open up cases seem to soar, when we close down they fall again.

The answer to your question, according to some, is ā€œabsolutely notā€.

they were on the verge of opening Cusack Park again to act as a temporary morgue, lads had totally lost the run of themselves over ā€œcaseā€ numbers

Pension funds are flying it

lads lads ( @mikehunt and @Tim_Riggins ) ā€¦some decorum
an argument is lost when it is personalizedā€¦i resemeble a special Olympics version of peter beardsley but you can see as i keep my discussion on point and am respectful to posters at all time folk even tho they may disagree with me wont engage in that level of discourse

its a bit like that social welfare recipient whose name escapes me from SF claiming to be a health spokeman, he has no opnions of his own - he just merely attacks protagonists and politicises everything from mother and baby homes to vaccinesā€¦ dont be like that

continue please

2 Likes

Fuck off

8 Likes

ah would you stop

2 Likes

Ah you left yourself wide open kid. But youā€™re right, as we approach end game here, lads are getting very touchy.
Lyric fm.

@Bandage
ive surely proven myself to be a reasonable candidate to be a site admin with this reasoned, measured approach

1 Like

i must give it a listenā€¦ id usually have radio on when im doing work that dosent require a degree of concentrationā€¦Portland Oregonā€™s 94/7fm is my refuge of late

1 Like

Marty in the morning is a great tonicā€¦

A bit more clarity for the permanently outraged

4 Likes

Paddy Cosgrave and Ewan Mackenna will be seething.

2 Likes

The permanently out rage complain that not enough people are dying. Now they want vaccines thrown in the bin.

The same people saying to get on the fuck with the vaccinations are giving out now that they didnā€™t wait longer and have a more detailed plan in place.

3 Likes