Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

The data doesn’t support anything you just said there you stupid cunt.

1 Like

Shots fired

What data? My mate and his family all got covid… 4 of them and the eldest son of 17 was out of it for 4 days and the other’s had no symptoms. What does the data say about that?

It’s a mystery really.

The data is very clear on who dies in the main. Yes some people get sick and some don’t but it is a respiratory illness and all respiratory illnesses are like that so stick your anecdotal horseshit up your hole.

3 Likes

Weekend reporting.

Hopefully this is the peak of it but there could be another week of growth.

Age, genes, sex, other diseases, nutrition, environment, etc.

1 Like

I know old folk predominantly die you dozy fucker, I’ve highlighted it often enough… But you get random fit people under 60 that are dying or going to icu also. And do most respiratory illness just randomly make one person from a house ill while the others display no symptoms? And lastly… I asked a question in my first post as I’m not sure and I was hoping for an answer… You went off like a crazy person trying to discredit a hypothesis I never made. Are you ok?

you’re better than that man

Hmmm…

Labane just answered you there mate.

Are you doing ok pal? Everything all right?

One of my friends got this 2 weeks ago, no bother really to him bar lack of taste and smell, back to work this week and he’s gone straight to bed after work the last two evenings wrecked

He said it’s so sporadic who gets sick and dies. It is not. Yes there are outliers but it certainly isn’t sporadic.

Long covid I’d say.

Would you say the next week is critical ?

1 Like

Checkmate.

@Horsebox thinks it’s only a cod.

I’ve a banging headache all day and I’m wrecked tired but I’ll be fine thanks for asking though.

I certainly don’t.

Maybe your tampon is up a little too far? Loosen it and it might release some tension.