Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

Fuck you mate. I swim most days and now I find out tides dont exist ? My whole life is falling apart. Iā€™m buying a scalextric.

1 Like

It wonā€™t stop you swimming, now you just no that you are either rotating into a bulge or out of a bulgeā€¦

Did you lads not go to primary school that you donā€™t know this?

I was home schooled. I know nothing but how to make banana bread.
1 Like

The Bourkeā€™s of Mayo are flying it and they all home schooled.

Maith an fear.

As the forum member who said lads were underestimating the impact of Covid this time last year Iā€™m calling this as near the end. Weā€™ll be out the gap by May.

2 Likes

Define out the gap? Will it involve the Walsh Cup final?

Weā€™ll have a meaningful summer.

Ye wont

This will be over any day now.

Itā€™s fizzling out and itā€™s driving lads demented

Depends on where youā€™re from. Clare will probably have a short summer again.

Schoolboy error not dumping those airline shares when rumours of this first broke.

In case anyone missed it, you know have to be Iā€™ll in order to have covid19. Thereā€™s also vastly higher likelihood that people dying from the coronavirus will actually have had the coronavirus. This was announced yesterday by the WHOā€¦during the inauguration.

This is not entirely good news, while it will result in cases and covid related deaths plummeting, it will simultaneously lead to a rise in deaths from heart attacks, strokes, alzheimerā€™s etc.

1 Like

Youā€™ll have to be actually sick now to be a case. Like every other disease. This must mean they donā€™t think people who arenā€™t sick can transmit it.

2 Likes

The fuckwits on here might now stop getting lost in these ridiculous numbers RTE are throwing out every night.

Donā€™t be so gleeful about it pal.

A friend is a pilot in aer lingus, heā€™s been on half pay since March and now has no work for the foreseeable future, wonā€™t be rostered on to fly a plane for at least two months. Ireland may not own the airline any more but it is vitally important to us. Apart from the tens of thousands of jobs it is the main plank of Irelandā€™s connectivity to the world.

There is a real risk it could be sold or broken up. If sold itā€™ll likely be relaunched as a low cost airline. That, or AL being broken up would likely see ireland lose its valuable connection slots with heathrow and other international connection hubs.

It should be obvious but as a small island and ā€œthe most open economy in the worldā€, connectivity is vitally important to us.

3 Likes

I often thought this was an anomaly. Iā€™m sitting here having a heart attack for example but Iā€™ve no symptoms.

1 Like

I know. Iā€™ll bet there isnā€™t a test for long covid though, or short covid, or hide under the bed covidā€¦or maybe the next mutant strain de hour will avoid detection. This is a very crafty virus

2 Likes