Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

Anything before that is a bonus.

‘The best hurling 15 of the pandemic era’ thread will create chaos in December 2029.

4 Likes

I’ll taper you.

Lockdowns that last anything more than a few weeks are morally wrong.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::clap:

Morals aren’t worth the paper they are written on.

Invest now in tactics board manufacturer stock.

The LIDTF crew would have you believe they are the ones on the moral side here, and the country locked up for months on end with hundreds of thousands of livelihoods destroyed

Do you really care about livelihoods of others?

Yes.

Good to hear.

I look forward to marching with you when this is all over.

1 Like

Good for him to speculate.

6 months was a given. Actually pleasantly surprised he left it at at least 6 rather than 9 or 12

No, NPHET know that’s what will happen, that’s why they’ll make sure that civid never ends. Archbishop Holohan wanted a lockdown for flu a few years before.

The next 6 months are crucial

2 Likes

Archbishop Holohan wanted to send women to their deaths without review or redress.

That should never be forgotten.

8 Likes

They’ve tried the thing of pushing out the deadlines bit by bit ‘the next two weeks are crucial’ for the last year. All its resulted in now is fellas trying to prove how in the know they are by predicting really far away dates they feel it’ll be all over. ‘Well be locked down till the Wednesday before Halloween’
I wonder would they better putting a really far away definite date on it for proper planning and to cut out all the speculation. We will guarantee schools will be closed until Easter but will definitely open then. Would that work better I wonder?

Where did you see that mentioned?

There is logic to that. I suspect they keep it open ended as every week in L5 lockdown costs around €200m and various vested interests will be lobbying to get partial reopening if case/hospital numbers decrease.

Lads need to realise that this is the new normal. The old normal is done. It’s not coming back.

1 Like

The peace this will bring lads can’t be highlighted enough. Just let go of the past, it does you no good.