Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

The open plan office in the big shmoke is gone for good. Rural Ireland is saved.

Just need to find a resting spot with an island somewhere with decent amenities inside the 5k limit.

2 Likes

One of my friends who seems to know a bit about financial markets says we can stay borrowing because itā€™s negative interest rates.

He is fairly conservative so is mainly LIDTF.

How long before they canā€™t afford to have 700,000 on PUP

As long as the rest of the developed world is similarly fucked we can. If we become the laggard of Europe itā€™ll be a bit more expensive. Iā€™d advise the youngsters to enjoy the roaring 20s cos youā€™ll be crippled by the tax man in years to come.

If the roaring 20s happen that is. Iā€™m worried NPHET and LIDTF want to keep it closed forever.

Only saving grace in this thing. Rest of the developed world in a similar position. Still wont stop public dolies like @glasagusban looking for their 2% though despite sitting on their holes and watching box sets at home on full pay

I know itā€™s very grim at the moment, but if AZ, Pfizer and J&J can all get their act together by April 1st, thereā€™s no reason we canā€™t be in a position to vaccinate 24/7 through April and May.

Iā€™ve run the numbers and remain confident weā€™ll be rocking and rolling by June.

2,000 GPā€™s will fly through 100 patients a day each and weā€™ll wrap this thing up in a few weeks for a finish.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Will nphet accept this lower level or demand the current level? Considering how slow they are to accept new evidence

1 Like

Nphet are like evil villains from a James bond movie so Iā€™d say theyll just keep us locked up

3 Likes

I can see Dr Tony swinging around in a chair stroking a white Persian cat telling micheal he is in charge now

2 Likes

The total destruction of the economy and Irish society is a small price to pay for saving a few thousand geriatrics from dying from the deadly virus that you have a 99 per cent chance of surviving

4 Likes

Its economic and social vandalism that Holohan is inflicting upon the country, he should be in front of a judge in the hague when this is over

8 Likes

My grandmother was appalled when I said he should be in jail at Christmas. She thinks heā€™s great as he was in sexton Street. She thought it was because of my OIUTF outlook. Nonits because of the women who are dying under his watch

Head the balls

1 Like

When a government is asking ENORMOUS things of its population they need to be held accountable for stuff like this.

2 Likes

With far less positive cases our state of the art track and trace system should easily keep things under control. Itā€™s all over bar the shouting

Imagine this was in pubs. George Lee would be shrieking.

1 Like

Thereā€™s no way round it, the pubs will have to close

Councils wonā€™t allow scatter gun housing, the arrogance of muldoons to expect it

All the screaming to OPEN IT UP ā€¦ Thatā€™s what the government did in December and all the animals went hell for leather in pubs and houses ā€¦ To the extent that we now have 40/50/60 deaths a dayā€¦ Can you imagine if it was let rumble on where weā€™d be? Iā€™d be all on for opening it up but you just canā€™t trust the average Irish person to act like an adult. That poor woman on the Late Late last night left without a husband because lads wanted to get pissed because they canā€™t find meaning any other way for a few more months.

2 Likes