Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

2000 odd in hospital with Covid currently.

How is that causing daily numbers of 1900?

Similarities to Ian Brady.

Look, fly away, Polly.

There are plenty of nuts around.

1 Like

Explain to the.likes of @padjo & @georgeorwell what a blood oximeter does

3 Likes

It isn’t, nor did I say it is. The point is why do people have faith in government / HSE policies when they can’t control the spread of a disease in the one category of locations they have actual control over?

1 Like

That’s a child’s answer. And you know it.

By the way: why do you feel entitled to take risk on others’ behalf?

Again are you going to address the fact the hospitals are the source of many outbreaks. HSE controlled environments yet they are pleading with the public to comply?

Is this one for the hypocrisy tread?

That was not your initial point.

Look, fuck off.

Birds of a feather flock together.

Vultures, especially.

Myself, I do not like the smell.

So you got no response. Gotcha.

I would largely agree with those (sensible) observations.

But those observations are specific to education.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s miles away. That attitude will be the end of us, long after we’re gone.

Unless HBO/Apple TV are keeping a super-hero in reserve.

It’s easier to lockdown and blame public than look after the one area they have control over.

The MRSA scandal in Irish hospitals suggests the HSE struggle with basic hygiene measures.

Pre Covid 5 per cent of patients acquired a hospital related infection.

1 Like

You are disagreeing with something I didn’t say. Hospitals are a primary source of Covid infection in Ireland, that is a disgrace and something people should be rightly outraged by.

Actually, I did have a response – but it made you highly uneasy.

To repeat response: why are you entitled, in your opinion, to abrogate risk to yourself for others?

Pre covid the hospitals were over run. Only difference is the staff can stay at home if sick as they are forced to. I imagine before some staff still turned up for work as they know they would be short staffed. Nurses in particular as they feel they owe it to the patient. Not the best thing but many believe in the work they do. A grst job they do too

Primary? Again I can’t fathom where your getting the data to back that up.

The case in Ramsgrange, who was the carrier from the Hospital?

If this thing could be kept in Hospitals we’d be making progress.

How’s your daughter throughout all this, mate? @Tierneevin1979

( was she working in Healthcare sector? )

Primary as in the direct source. Patients are catching Covid directly from others in hospital. This should not be happening, and doesn’t happen in hospitals that are run properly.

1 Like

This is a disturbing new angle.