Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

Paddy’s day is back on

Over 75s. I knew it even when it was the youngsters it was the over 75s. Down the pub slobbering all over each other. No regard for frontline workers. Murdering grannys because they want a haircut and go on holidays. LIDTF

Ffs. A week ago they were saying the opposite… Its almost like they’re trying to scare is.

1 Like

Order of business on the six one icus are full, vaccine delay, travel restrictions and a light hearted pierce on how great nz is. All before George Lee comes onto stone cold Steve Austin music

3 Likes

Is it deemed an essential service given their food element I wonder?

Well if confectionery is still deemed essential, I would imagine so is meat

This pandemic really has very little going for it.

1 Like

Don’t ever ever ever compare George Lee to Steve Austin again. You’ve just gone back and shattered my childhood. I’ve a good mind to report that post

3 Likes

Steve Austin would open a can of whoop ass on George for copyright

1 Like

Vince tested positive for covid after that

Vince is a noted germaphobe. It was a running joke that you couldn’t sneeze in front of him according to interviews I’ve heard.

And here’s George Lee with the latest from NPHET.

3 Likes

The greatest ever wrestling moment - stealing the coffin at funeral of a foe’s father by dragging it behind a car

12 Likes

The undertaker was on joe rogan last week. Worth a listen if interested

1 Like

The Undertaker had a lot more charisma than George. George would be more like Paul Bearer acting as Tony Holohan’s fluffer.

3 Likes

They had some bat shit story lines through the years

1 Like

It was serious business.

3 Likes

Yeah can’t see George going through a hells angels chopper phase

2 Likes

When Tony hides the high case numbers in the urn

1 Like