Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

1 Like

These people have never conformed to society so no surprise

When I saw headline I assumed it was a follow on investigation from a funeral back around Christmas time in Wexford

Madness

Marc MacSharry seems like an awful simpleton altogether

10 Likes

Poor Paul Cunningham looks fairly miserable reporting from the Dail.

MacSharry is an absolute headbanger. It’s gas what he comes out with.

3 Likes

Hes had one or two good moments over the last few months but hes now dialling it in which inevitably leads to a foot in the mouth at some stage

Be great craic if they turned out to be teachers :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Another U turn. Now they’re going to use antigen tests after deriding them for the last 12 months. Fuck off.

And this obsession with travel over the last few days is a fucking joke. Isn’t it only associated with 1% of cases? They just seem to run around focusing on different things for a week or two at a time. Pubs, travel, GAA, funerals, schools.

Fuck off.

18 Likes

It’s classic deflection. No coherent strategy. Knee jerking to Twitter

1 Like

Meanwhile half the cases are coming from hospitals, something they are actually in charge of

3 Likes

Well it must be safe, if there’s one thing we know about the Russians it’s that they wouldn’t do anything that would kill millions of their own people

The Russians can’t meet their own production

The vaccine should be the only show in town now from a reporting point of view.

Everything else is only tipping and tapping.

4 Likes

Antigen tests have to be of huge benefit. I’ve 20 here.

I think the travel thing is fair enough. There’s very little point in a lockdown if it just opens up to everyone from the world once we’re done. Think the EU have been incompetent on that too though. A little coordination of travel restrictions wouldn’t do any harm.

Government lacky.

2 Likes

The best type of lackey in fairness.

1 Like

He ordered a couple of bales of silage for his homemade biomass generator

What’s this thing I’m seeing about Martin and his ‘Diet Covid is the best we can hope for’?

What the hell is that about?