Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

@Malarkey You also need to address your own avatar issue, or lack there of. Might I suggest…

it is a tough situation, and there have been no proposals in terms of how to work it with a split scenario. @backinatracksuit has also mentioned a few times too that each individual school will be unique in how it manages things, but there has been absolutely zero guidance or procedures or working arrangements brought from the department or unions, but yet the department just blankly say open them up.

There absolutely should be a solution, whether that is half days or something I dont know, but I never said do nothing. I think the department have completely failed in their duty to the special needs kids and I think the unions have not been helpful in trying to find workable solutions. And again, its the kids who are suffering in all of this.

BIAT has mentioned previously about the working conditions and how it doesnt compare to others in terms of safety, no need for me to say anymore on that. I’ve never said teachers are more important, however I have said that if teachers are to be “forced” back into a working environment, they should be much higher up on the vaccine list than where they currently stand, particularly SNAs.

Ah no, I am generally considered extremely polite, in person.

But I have no wish to be polite with sociopaths. And you, and a crew more, are a sociopath.

I have a theory about certain lads on this board. I reckon quite a few of ye were big into video games when young. And so ye think this whole pandemic is like a big 3D video game, one that could easily be solved this evening, if only the relevant people had yere ‘expertise’ and derring do.

Stupidity and unpleasantness. Quite a cocktail.

1 Like

Sorry, even I can do nothing for stupidity.

After that petulant jibe at the gaming community I feel a giant cock would be more apt for you now anyway.

Awww… Did I hit a nerve?

Clearly I did.

“the gaming community”…

You really are some flute.

1 Like

Now now just because electricity only came to Kilkenny in the late 90s.

Keep humiliating yourself. If nothing else, the sociopaths will be enthralled.

Have you read Of mice and men yet?

Go on, keep going, like a baby kango.

Ah lovely @Malarkey Bingo time, Kango… CHECK!

Keep going, keep going.

Do you feel you are getting intellectually toned? Is the heart rate up?

I’m obviously relevant. You come on here to reply to me the whole time.

Did you have an issue with my comment on masks or was it solely to insult me?

I have – in the abstract – a big issue with you being a sociopath. But no matter.

I also find the spectacle of stupid people thinking they are smart quite amusing. And sure we all need amusement in these terrible times.

Well said. I find it hilarious. Lads busting out the thesaurus to sound smart on the internet is a sight to behold

Could you not do a wee bit better than the thesaurus craic? Then again, I suppose you keep yourself enthralled.

Need any words explained?

Irony and hypocrisy all in one right there. #Kango

Does being confidently stupid feel like being constantly seasick?

Creche workers. Paid far less. Back since last may.

4 Likes

He is going to say something about not being able to cure stupidity again.