Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

There has been an amount of literature going into the letterboxes of small businesses the last few months from extremist orginizations.

EXPONENTIALLY!!

I think itā€™s a day or so

1 Like

There is going to be some very confused zero covid / superman Holohan / close the border fans after that nphet briefing this evening

I dont think anyone can call that for certain. I would imagine the risk levels change in all settings depending on the variables including childrenā€™s ages, need for care., number of kids etc. What do you think?

What was said?

1 Like

Iā€™d have preferred if Aoife had shown some evidence of anything at all rather than
1 SHOUTING
2 Telling us sheā€™s an expert
3 Argue that people shouldnā€™t have the right to believe something other than you do.

I can get all the above on tfkā€¦

Tomas Ryan will be seething. I expect a verbal broadside from him towards Egghead Nolan. These academic types are extremely vengeful.

The war of the boffins

1 Like

1 Like

I understand that younger children are less likely to contract and spread it, so iā€™d say the risk is relatively low in a creche. Although obviously some risk is there. At the other end of the scale thereā€™s 30 adults in a leaving cert class. Doesnā€™t seem safe when weā€™re at high levels. At least with both of those you can have some mitigation of risk, masks etc. My understanding is that for most SNAs there is a lot of close and hands on work, thereā€™s no chance of masks.

Define extremist organisation

TNH

2 Likes

An extremist organisation is probably one that would want to shut the majority of businesses in a country for months on end

The National Party

And present the country with months of false statistics, fear and threat

2 Likes

Nolan Nolan Nolan

Nolan should stick his models in the bin.

I agree with his assessment tbf. Look get levels low, manage it and lash out the vaccine ASAP is the best we can hope for. Hopefully once a good chunk of the population is vaccinated they wonā€™t delay in OIUTF