Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

:slight_smile:

im having a mare here- should really wait till toll bridge

That’s a good example and a much more appropriate comparison than New Zealand.

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:. Ffs mickees position as the mathematical voice of reason has taken a bit of a dunting

Oh Friday night and the lights are looow
Lookin out for a place to gooooo

2 Likes

It’s all a cod that’s all we need to know

1 Like

It isn’t exaggerating it. He explicitly said Level Zero for his imaginary delayed Christmas, it’s there in black and white.

Weren’t you offering maths grinds here last week to a relative of a poster?

3 Likes

If I were you, I’d opt for a predictive grade this year boss.

2 Likes

Is a bridge a land border :thinking:

Yes.

If anyone would know it’d be you or @theborderbull I suppose.

I’ll allow it.

Not an analogous border to us and the orange free state though.

The bridge makes Sweden’s figures even more inexplicable.

Unless the Danes released a hape of minks on their end of the bridge.

Sweden’s figures higher but not astronomically so.

Didn’t Denmark restrict entry almost from the off, so you are comparing probably one of the best countries response wise to Sweden.

And this of course doesn’t factor in the long term death rate of all causes that could be linked to covid preventable suicide cancer etc

Germany is a strange one. Were doing very well and then have gone off the rails, my uneducated guess would be the reduced ventilation as it got colder. Germans love airing indoor areas out which may have led to an initial lower incidence? I went there for a few days in September and everything was normal almost with cases low.

Well he hardly expected to get off.

Take the night off lads.

3 Likes

It seems he genuinely did. He was fully convinced he had done nothing wrong and argued his case very well apparently. It was only as the trial went on and he was faced with all full body of evidence about concentration camps etc he lost his cockiness.

We would have all been raised to think of that as an amateur pour, but a friend of mine who fancies himself as a beer sommelier swears that’s the way to do it, gets all the gas out into the head.

Is he right?

He had a pet tiger . Tells you all you need to know

Call the Guards. Theres been a murder