Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

Don’t be selfish.

This pandemic is affecting all age groups. Your self obsession is blinding you from the obvious.

Mental health issues are saddening but they are not a creation of Covid, they are without doubt heightened by it.

Those with mental health issues that Covid accelerates are in need of help but don’t blame Covid as a cause. Stop being ignorant.

Perhaps stay in regular contact with friends or family struggling. Maybe use this time to improve your own outlook on life, look at what you were before Covid and what you really want to be during & after.

Reflection is free of charge.

6 Likes

You are a desperate little cunt.

1 Like

This whole pandemic is a walk in the park compared to a fraction of what you’ve had to deal with, mate.

2 Likes

You’re doing great har. :+1:

It’s very sad to read lads doing this but they’re in a bad way and this is how they’re coping. TFK needs to be a safe place for them

Anyone worried about a pandemic is a scoury type.

With big Bobby Gee on the door

1 Like

We need to support them, they’re in a bad way and we need to try get through to them as best we can. We can help, but they need to help themselves too.

That’s the truth.

Life deals you a shitty hand sometimes. In this particular instance, it dealt us all the same shitty hand. Its how you play the cards that will determine how you get through this.

1 Like

If the pandemic has effected anyone here badly and feel they need to talk in confidence to someone. Don’t hesitate to pm me.

1 Like

I can’t pm you mate, your profile is hidden

2 Likes

So after expressing finding the pandemic mentally taxing the first three replies are:

You are wallowing in self pity,

You are playing the victim card

And

You are selfish.

Thanks for proving my point.

1 Like

You can say all you like, you can direct all you like, but if a fella isn’t willing to get up off the ground you can’t drag him off it either.

1 Like

It’s not.

Tis pal.

today should be one of the great days where fellas head to places like pairc tailteann, Carrick on Shannon or Newry to watch a match in the absolute pissing rain whilst last minute postponements fuck up the gah and Darren is on the radio getting the scores inside out.

all gone lads thanks to hoolahan…

3 Likes

Not now.

I’ll say it again. A wise man on tfk once said that if everyone in the room threw their troubles on the table, youd gladly walk out with your own again.

2 Likes

I wasn’t wrong.

1 Like