Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

Which uber prick? There’s a whole dail full of them

a pal of mine in brisbane on to me yday said theyve seen more of the State in past 12 months than in years. Theyve the run of the State given no victorians or foreigners jamming up accomodations and attractions so have been all over the State.

Richard boyd barrett

1 Like

A zero Covid zealot

i was there 2 years, left the state once for work but with the Sunshine Coast so close there is no need to go anywhere

Queensland is lovely. It’s a massive place with a great variety

3 Likes

The answer my friend is blowing in the wind.
The answer is blowing in the wind

1 Like

I was probably a bit unclear, I just meant it as a joke. I wouldn’t think he was money orientated either. I just failed to see the humour in it so was surprised he did. He’s a smart guy, I guess everyone is different.

An old lad I worked with used to say ‘that fucker is lucky I never saved my money’ when he’d be ask to do an awkward job by the boss.!

Spent nearly 20 years there. Spent every second weekend either in Straddie or Noosa. But i fell in love with a town much further south tho, Yamba. Would gladly retire there

1 Like

Luke’s a wanker’s wanker

Why did you leave

Myriad of reasons too lengthy and personal to address among my fellow TFK degenerates

1 Like

Where about were you in Brisvegas. I was in Corinda and Yeerongpilly.

I.miss it a lot at this time of year, my wife moreso

1 Like

Feel free to fuck off any time you want.

2 Likes

Bulimba. My Da is back there at the moment actually, there’s always a house kept in the family in balmoral/bulimba/Morningside area since 1994

I think I’ll spend 50/50/time there when the kids finish school

A life of no winter

2 Likes

I’d imagine your wife would love to hear you miss her more than Brisbane too

2 Likes

Look, you might as well be talking to the wall here, there’s lads here in a deep state of psychosis over this covid shite, RTE and the various state organs have done a top notch job in fairness over the last year. "Ah sure another year or two of this is grand, it could be a lot worse"etc etc they are totally brainwashed at this stage. That bit on RTE last with two lads in bubbles being passed off as serious TV, that is what it has come to in Ireland, the likes of that Rory’s stories perfectly sums it up

8 Likes

Winter is awesome.

1 Like

They found what exactly what we wanted them them to find