Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

The Troika were the best government we ever had

Does your carbon offsetting calculator have smoke coming out of it?

Green policies are for the little people

1 Like

im in the clear mate

Ah ok didn’t mean to pry

In the paper there this morning PWC aren’t going back into the office until September at the earliest.

I heard that booking.com are going back in October. That’s if they still have a business left of course.

O Neill is a complete snake oil salesman tho
He’s exactly what the people want

Remember there in November Pat Kenny
" eeh we have Luke O Neil to give us all the updates on sar-covie-two and vaccine land"
" yeah heeey pat im just back there after reviewing a journal from the New England Journal of Medicene who Pat the actual goal standard of the thing and they are saaying wait from it that Pfizer give a 99% effigacy Par… look for me and you Pat , you get me , the Virus Pat its all about these spike proteins namely Xenon4rev2 and this thing Pat you see, the vaccine you see its like for all the world we’re really going to war now here Pat and I reckon St.Patrick’s Day 2021 is going to be some celebration, Weve done it Pat its over… yeah

" ok so for christmas luke…"

“yeah pat stick granny in the corner next to the open wiodow, its the science pat you see. the air catches the virus and says hey out the window with you… i mean what a day pat…yeah look i know you dont like the old lockdown pat, hard arent they for fellas like you?.. but its over Pat we’re there…”

2 months later
the public want the place locked down- Ayatllah Hoolahan is a national hero and Luke is in a plastic balloon

17 Likes

Joe Duffy would one of the first against the wall.

8 Likes

:grin:

These long covid sufferers sound a bit dramatic. When ever there is a chink of light RTE have to ramp it up a few notches. They are a despciable shower of cunts.

5 Likes

There’s a “tsunami of missed care” facing the health system

Some shroodie medical practitioners are thinking ahead and are already ‘specializing’ in long covid

Grown men cavorting around in oversized balloons suggesting this is the “new normal” its actually unbelievable what it has come to

5 Likes

Holohan will be ecstatic, he can put his feet up from the heavy lifting of raising the Worry Index for an evening

thye are driving Ireland into the stone ages, all these apes “ah sure tis grand, we can just borrow more money” that cunt would not make the airwaves on the mainland

2 Likes

I wonder if Audrey also looks like an elephant?

RTE is going to be absolute box office tonight
a completely new level of misery

1 Like

These harrowing testimonies from long covid sufferers only serve to emphasise how imperative it is to go down the zero covid route.

Tomás Ryan and Gabriel Scally are joining Alan Kelly and Ivana Bacik on the Labour Party social media channels tonight for a discussion to advance the zero covid strategy. Unmissable. cc @Juhniallio.

3 Likes

cc @hbv

1 Like