Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

The lines were so busy Joe will absolutely be returning to this subject first thing tomorrow

2 Likes

Leo leaking again?

he should really stop speculating on stuff like this

a barber whose livelihood is on the line will be hugely affected by a throwaway remark

7 Likes

Things are continuing to trend the right way. Iā€™m hoping for daily cases <500 by end February, <300 by end March, <150 by end April, <75 by end May and <25 by end June. If we can achieve those kind of numbers by end June, complement it with a military precision type test and trace regime and implement 18 months of zero covid then the virus will not only be suppressed, it will be destroyed. I think we can have a very meaningful 2023.

7 Likes

giphy

Hurrah for climate change.

They were actually serious. It wasnā€™t even a joke. ā€œA serious stop gapā€. They even had little signs to hold up to say if they were hot.
I wonder how the bubbles would stand up to some 9mm spray

Cant wait for this one.

1 Like

Linda should fuck off to France so.

1 Like

Can they stop calling it living with Covid. Since itā€™s been popped through my letter box Iā€™ve only been allowed down home once at Christmas.

1 Like

Would you take her in in Poland?

Is she an awful size?

Sheā€™ll wait now until the move for redress starts gaining momentum

Could do an Alan Boksic on it.

2 Likes

Youā€™re gonna need a few more followers to really get that account up and running.

do you remeber your man Ming, dressed head to toe in PPE taking delivery of a Tesco home delivery then going in home and washing each item individually? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Stop trying to pump your aviation shares Tim