Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

Paddy loves being told what to do and bossed around in any case, be it the Brits for 800 years, the EU or some dickhead in a suit who is in Government like the current mob. There’s also a lot of begrudgery as always, they love to see successful business and people getting fucked by covid, like Michael O’Leary for example. The LIDTF crew love misery and they will make sure everyone else is miserable too

5 Likes

Sweet mother of God these lads are Zealots.

Like, the number of cases has been absolutely plummeting - the decline far better than NPHET modelled and yet Aoife and her (cosseted college buddies) think its not enough pain

4 Likes

Her Twitter tagline is prophetic

#wecouldbezero

But just for one day!

5 Likes

IT’S NOT A PROPER LOCKDOWN

I SAW PEOPLE IN A PARK

I wonder what exactly she wants or what more we should be doing. Close the supermarkets and no-one is allowed outside to exercise?

Lockdown forever. It’s what the people want

They’ll be vaccinated and won’t give a fuck.

“ of course there is actually a magic money tree “ :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I understand how you feel, I agree with you. I’m reminded however of a bit of advice from Nietzsche where he says that you should never make any promises about your emotions in the future because ultimately we don’t have a lot of control over our feelings and the heart will want what it wants. Of course, we do have control over who we vote for but we have no idea what political events or challenges might happen in the future.

It’s an interesting time politically and very dangerous to boot because I can’t vote for any of the parties but I can’t vote for a GOD / Healy-Rae type either.

Beatings will continue until morale improves.

2 Likes

Martial law.

Street curfews from 8pm to 8am.

Army checkpoints every 5km.

2 Likes

One day last week when I was driving to the 40 Foot there was a checkpoint outside the Frascati Centre in Bkackrock and then another checkpoint a few hundred yards away in Booterstown. There was only another 1 or 2 for the whole rest of the city.

Anyone who breaks the rules should be shot. It’s for their own good

Attention, control, security and love…just so long as it’s all socially distanced

Thats not enough

If Ann(e) Frank can survive hidden in a wardrobe for two years with little food there’s no excuse this generation can’t do the same.

1 Like

:grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Is there something untrue about that statement?

What we need is a lockdown that everyone can believe in and get behind with a strong leader to sell and engage with the people, that is the problem, Bertie Ahern or Charlie Haughey could have sold the people a serious lockdown, a lockdown they would love

We as a people have been living beyond our radius and we need to tighten our lockdown. image

4 Likes