Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

Karma. Ye treated us all like lepers last summer.

1 Like

How does GDPR come into this?

What’s the latest whinge now? Anything original or new?

• RTE;
  • Pace of vaccine roll out;
  • Government leaking via midweek parliamentary party meetings that level 5 will continue beyond Easter;
  • Government announcing that they’ll have a revised “Living with Covid” plan the week after next;
  • Government hinting that onerous restrictions will continue even after vaccination programme has concluded with healthcare workers, elderly and vulnerable;
  • Zero Covid;
  • Fuckers on Twitter;
  • People booking dental appointments in Tenerife to get around €2k fine.
5 Likes
1 Like

Ridiculously slow roll out of a dangerous gene altering biohack human experiment with side effects which range from damaged immune system to severe death.

1 Like

I agree. An awful bunch of drama queens altogether.

Stunning formatting, cheers :+1:

Aren’t all deaths severe?

Depends on how Zen you are

Zen is impressive but nothing overcomes death except Jesus

1 Like

Economies recover, dead people don’t, apart from Jesus.

1 Like

I have to venture beyond 5k tomorrow evening to Moycullen. If you never hear from me again tell them I’m sure her roast duck with pak choi was worth it

1 Like

John Snow lads ffs sake

What is dead may never die.

Consciousness never dies mate.

Well, it will die when the universe dies.

There was an article on the LC quoting the “Secondary School Students Union”. You can imagine the ragtag bunch of weirdos, communists and YFG in a that grouping, speaking for all students.

3 Likes

The most basic man on tfk with the most simplistic take.

In maths, the simpler and shorter a proof to a theorem is, the more elegant it is considered.

Works quite well with simpletons too, in describing their ineptitude, as seen above.

Die Hard with a vengeance

I’ve given that I like as I asked the question but it’s hard enough to decipher,
Is that a defence of Tony’s part in the cervical check scandal?

1 Like