Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

I have been very encouraged by David Higgins reporting of covid in recent weeks.

He shared English news papers today for example.

John Bull will have the top shelf dusted off by Easter. Iā€™ll be heading to crossmaglen for a few pints.

2 Likes

You need to use Jarvis Cockerā€™s immortal line here. ā€œIā€™ll see what I can doā€.

1 Like

What a surprise

Iā€™ve seen what appear to be organised training sessions for gaelic football in Mary I pitch and the field beyond Mungret Park (Limerick)in recent days as well @Tank

1 Like

Did you report them to the guards?

The curtains are twitching from the usual suspects

Believing another misleading stat from the mentallers.

Deaths per 100k of population
Ireland 75
Sweden 120.

Nearly 70% more fatalities in Sweden.

Lads should be cookin a bit of dinner for their lasses and here they are fighting on tinterweb.

Interesting thread from someone who worked on Moderna

1 Like

Itā€™s not misleading.

Sweden have an older population. The virus is far more dangerous to the elderly people, therefore more death is to be expected in Sweden.

In the younger population, Irelandā€™s death rate is far worse.

4 Likes

Exactly when you adjust for population age there is no difference between Sweden and Ireland.

Lads you canā€™t mention Sweden. Fellas have to believe this lockdown is working otherwise theyā€™ll go ape

11 Likes

Did anyone hear what Varadkar was saying on RTE radio earlier? I didnā€™t hear him but this suggests it was more doom and gloom.

Leo took on the junta and was sent home with tae in his mug.

Leo has his staycation booked in Sligo so he wonā€™t be allowing us do anything this year.

I wonder is he just raging as heā€™s under criminal investigation?

1 Like

Sweden must be way out in front when it comes to deaths per 100k?

Their more responsible neighbours saved them a lot of pain by acting as buffers.

Finland kept bars open over the winter

So they are or they arenā€™t top?

The horrible truth is a lot of those nursing homes are private enterprises and sat on their hands to save their bottom line.

3 Likes

These scum charging people 1k a week and yet wanted the HSE to provide them with PPE free of charge.

5 Likes