Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

Are the scum bags not the adults that send their parents in because they’re too busy to look after them?

2 Likes

That’s very harsh. I’m sure it happens but in my experience putting relatives in these places is generally a last resort and done after family care, home help etc have become unmanageable.

6 Likes

Thats an awful statement to make. Sending a parent to a nursing home isn’t an easy decision but often is best for their care

Jesus

The issues is why these care homes and facilities are not provided for by the state solely. Like everything else FFG like to sell state resources and services off to the for profit sector so they can get driven around in their golden chariots on junkets at the tax payer’s expense.

You’re probably not far off the truth there for some alright

Exactly. If the last 100 years of FFG government’s provided proper care for the elderly these scumbags would not be able to charge their exorbitant fees. There are more than one crowd of scumbags to blame here.

1 Like

It’s not. The stats make absolutely no sense and two tweets later the chap admits that he faked them.

2 Likes

The problem is that shadowy figures like Denis O’Brien and Larry Goodman and dictate their policies for favours.

2 Likes

Agreed there and if you can’t pay they use the fair deal scheme as “state aid”. FFG policy for the last 30 years have really come up thrumps during covid yet their voters are the ones calling for LIDTF and be kind not question why have we mad such a mess of this. In reality the last 9 months have shown SF would be just as useless

3 Likes

Who’s have thought that @Appendage was a bigger cunt than me. TFK is full of surprises.

8 Likes

I thought this as well for a while but to be honest those places are so expensive that no-one could ever hate their parents that much.

While SF would be just as useless in reaction to the problems, the reality is these re FFGLab problems and anyone who votes for these three parties would need their head examined.

1 Like

Cronieism needs to stop

People wouldn’t have an education or an arse in their trousers if it wasn’t for FF.

Ff changed when cjh got greedy

CJH would have exiled Holohan to the Blasket Islands.

People have to deal with decades of national debt, a two-tier not fit for purpose health system and a housing crisis because of FF.

1 Like

We need a strong leader like children again. Running guns

Why is nobody willing to say this in the media?

Joe Duffy the absolute cunt keeps interviewing people on to whinge about losing relatives in Nursing homes. Whinging about visitation issues etc but not once has he asked any of the interviewees why they haven’t taken their loved ones back home?

I’m sick to the teeth of Government, HSE etc being saddled with guilt over Privately run Nursing Homes showing utter disdain for the lives of those paying to lodge with them.

6 Likes