Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

I didnā€™t say that. Have I touched a guilty nerve here?

788/17

2 Likes

Can you fire it up?

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy canā€™t deal in facts

The older generation seem to be an awful hindrance to some people in this country and on this forum.

2 Likes

Will schools be back in Early March lads? I wonder will the teachers will be fed up of sitting around the house flicking their beans with their peter pointers and actually want to go back by that stage.

Theyā€™ll go back surely, and start winding down for two weeks holidays at Easter

The Sindo front page* had a Blue Hugh exclusive. Leaving Cert to go ahead, students to be given option of calculated grades, LC classes to return after midterm, other classes to return on staggered basis from beginning of March.

*which I saw a picture of on Twitter, havenā€™t been to my auld pairā€™s house since September

2 Likes

I cant by without you
I need you more each day.
The wat I feel about you leaves nothing more to say

You were told twas too early for the sup

Whatā€™s done is done and cannot be undone, for to go back would be as tedious as to go forward.

Cc @glenshane

Copy and paste is your friend, Mike Sherry :wine_glass:

1 Like

Iā€™m alright jack :wink:

Steeped in blood

@Fagan_ODowd looking a bit foolish here.

Is he not being facetious there referring to making it up? The deaths are publically available numbers and heā€™s just done an excel calc on the per head numbers over and under 65?

Donā€™t know but if you look at the numbers they donā€™t stack up.

BOC had an interesting article in the indo today,
the thing about him is that heā€™d probably be a great TFK poster, outside of sport he has interests that would endear him to many, heā€™s had an interesting life

1 Like

What doesnā€™t stack up? Havenā€™t gone and ticked and bashed his numbers to verifiable sources but at a glance it looks ok