Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

jacinta asleep at the wheel in New ZEALAND, the zero covid pie in the sky about to be shown up for what it is, total fantasy

2 Likes

Itā€™s kinda like the matrix, but with a less of a plot

The objective is to catch someone saying they caught it from Seamus in the Shebeen or the lad coming back from Lanzarote

1 Like

Gavin Reilly throwing a dig at the politicians for scuppering the chance to contract trace in December to great fanfare. No mention of Nolan refusing to trace meaningfully when numbers were in single digits.

2 Likes

Itā€™ll quiten ā€˜The Female Leadā€™ crowd on LinkedIn and Twitter feminists for a while

1 Like

That would have been a pointless academic exercise.

Are the brits forcing anyone who lands there to pay for hotel to quarantine in for two weeks ?

From red zones. No one really cares anymore. Itā€™s over here

1 Like
10 Likes

We are over the hump now for sure!!

1 Like

Have you the lines cleaned

Take away pints for Halloween

2022 :shark::shark::shark:

Saying itā€™s an admission makes it sound guilty for having let the kids play away.

Iā€™ve hunted my two out of the house whenever possible. While no other kids have come.into the house, thereā€™s been no restriction on playing with other kids left out.

Am sure some who are more.sensitive about their kids have curtailed their own which is fine enough too. To each, their own.

3 Likes

The curtain twitchers want to go after the parents on TFK now.

Odd behaviour.

Great suggestion here on Clair Byrne, barbers are doing a roaring black market trade. Guards should be fining people with fresh haircuts :man_shrugging:

1 Like

The country is fucked. Fucked I tell you. Completely FUBAR

2 Likes

proper order, if you have a fresh haircut, you should be fined 2000 pound and explain yourself in court

2 Likes

Youā€™ll have to ask the barber to make a balls of it so you can say you did it yourself.

3 Likes

I was speaking to a gay friend of mine over the weekend who says thereā€™s a guy on Grindr who is not looking for dates or the ride but is just a barber offering haircuts to the gays for ā‚¬25 a go and heā€™s out the door, making ā‚¬1000s a week tax-free. I have half a mind to join grindr and post up that Iā€™m a straight man cutting hair for ā‚¬15 a go. How hard can it be to cut a manā€™s hair FFS but Iā€™d say the gays are very picky.

Any poster who canā€™t immediately come up with at least 3 witty responses to this post has no business being here.

1 Like