Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

theyll need to park the JFK off the south dublin riviera again to bring the yanks back

It’s colder here in winter. Miami is in the high 20s this week, NorCal 15 and LA 20.

I wasn’t going to bother tbh but i work for a guy who has a very sick mother in law who himself and the wife are looking after . I had to tell him about the possibility as we were together during the week and out of respect I told him I’d get the test. No harm in it shur

1 Like

Some of the doom and gloom merchants here are worse than the cunts on RTE so this thread is best avoided for me cc @Mac ye literally wallow in self pity, weak minded cunts imagine if there was no vaccine what would the place be like then??. Obsessed with pondering on the worst case scenarios at every turn oh be 2025 before things go back to the way they were, we will always have to wear masks now, I can’t see this I can’t see that fucking hell God help us in our warm houses, subsidised wages and 5k times. Our ancestors that stayed through the famine ate the nettles lying in the ditches for years, God forbid you struggle to figure out what to watch on Netflix for the next few months until this is DONE.

5 Likes

901/47

1 Like

Will we factor in the younger population and call it evens?

the last ominous line of that post :sweat_smile:

see ye in sepetember

Start with the man in the mirror
Ask him to change his ways
No message could have been any clearer
If you want make a world a better place
Take a look at yourself
And make that change

1 Like

If it ain’t broken dont try to fix it

What’s done is done eh?

Glynner getting a bit if a grilling by some journalist at this evening briefing (on Rte news channel)
A change from the handy ones he normally gets I suppose.

Spoken like a true Forklift Operator

He’ll have hes usual spot on news2day tomorrow handy number

Why in the name of Jaysus would you be watching that

Anyone with a link to the grilling Glynn got

Philly Nolan using the word “plateaued” on the news there cc @TreatyStones.

RTE with a typically positive opening headline:

NPHET warn that the rate of case reductions has declined, as the new variant takes hold.

1 Like

@Bandage were you watching the nphet briefing ? Could you give me a run down if so?

Luke O’Neills take on facemasks 11 months was interesting. :grin:

4 Likes

Is this new variant more dangerous or what?

It’s grand