Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

No hay tiempo

Anecdotally just from lads I know I’d say there’s feck all construction workers off at the moment

2 Likes

Ich auch

While there may be merit in what you’re saying, nobody in their right mind would go down that route atm. It would be viewed as nothing more than a populist move and even if they were to be relatively successful in terms of seat numbers etc, the situation is way to volatile atm to make any inroads. While I would fully admit that the government have made a complete balls of this , particularly in terms of communication, I guarantee you the likes of Mary Lou is breathing a sigh of relief that she didn’t get the numbers last time round.

1 Like

Without a doubt. Sure FOTFROD exposed that, even if he is a Fianna failer in sheep’s clothing. Similarly Leo’s attitude was fuck that work away without us. They didn’t want to be held responsible for decisions, it took champs desire for the white house photo op to get a government in. And that sucker punched him

1 Like

Simon wants it done

Interesting explanation of PCR testing by the lovely Dr Sam Bailey from New Zealand. It’s completely unsuitable for diagnosing a Covid case, so it is so it is.

4 Likes

Story?

RTÉ peddling fear again.

1 Like

Click on the little play button in the middle.

Oh my, she is absolutely delightful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Christ

RTE love a good variant, the more deadly the better.

1 Like

What’s the issue with that gimp Harris. Endlessly telling people, nay, incarcerating people in their own houses and now he’s wondering where they’ve gone to. He’s a gobshite anyway.

8 Likes

She’s may have given you a horn but she’s also full of shit. Look she’s an MD and knows fuck all about the science involved like most MDs.

1 Like

I’d say she know more about the science than you.

17mins

She doesn’t.

Throw up a rebuttal to her scientific conclusions there so.

2 Likes