Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

Keep zen guys.

The political elite have always had your best interests at heart.

These PCR tests at cycles of 35-45 are just being prudent.

1 Like

I read that Japan stop at X13 as anything above that means the person is probably fine and not transmissible. It seems off to me that ā€œcase numbersā€ which is keeping us all locked up in our home are driven by a test that canā€™t tell if someone is sick or transmissible. I suppose it comes back to what you say its the best we have.

Donā€™t. Just donā€™t.

Donā€™t mind that cunt heā€™s like a flag waving on the wind.

Donā€™t think thatā€™s 100% true. Youā€™re small home builder maybe but a lot of subcontractors and main contractors for that matter have put their staff on PUP.

Needlessly

What happened to the 30,000 units promised by the government?

Its a scandal that construction of houses isnt deemed an essential service.

No money coming, tighten the belt going out.

Is anyone developing a simple cost effective saliva based test that could be taken daily?

True, many home builds are less than a handful of lads working and different times all day outside. Wouldnā€™t be within 2m all day.

1 Like

Ah ffs harry. The asymptomatic hoax has been well exposed at this stage. Youā€™d be clean mental to be taking a test just so the government can drum up the stats

2 Likes

Yes, but is anyone developing that kind of test?

Yes they are not widely available yet but we have them here now and I believe in the UK.

He can be very hurtful with some of his comments though. Thereā€™s no need for it.

You seem to be a common target for him for some reason.

Do you think vaccines will matter a fuck?

Heā€™s very envious of your E persona.

1 Like

Iā€™m not. Canā€™t speak for anyone else

Thatā€™s fine I can take it. If it means he isnā€™t bullying more impressionable posters Iā€™m happy to be his punching bag but I could just do without tonight after a very trying couple of days.

3 Likes

:heart: