Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

Clearly not - as an example @Ambrose_McNulty just posted a video of a doctor talking through her hole and stitching together various theories in an effort to either raise her personal profile or make a broader OUITF point

Seriously though, Iā€™m far from a Zero Covid fanatic or NPHET fan-boy and would have issues with some of the arguments put forward in Ireland on how to manage our situation but this type of anti-science tinfoil hat stuff is purely there to mislead imho

4 Likes

Good to see lads supporting the establishment, shure whereā€™s the harm in pumping trillions into a test which is largely worthless for its current application, which was discredited by numerous scientists and courts, and which was advised against by the WHo to begin with ā€¦the same WHO which recently stepped in to concur with aforementioned scientists and courts

3 Likes

Theres the lads, at it again

1 Like

Is this where were are now lads. Half 8 on a Saturday morning and the thread fucking hoppin for the last hour. Lads will have no idea of how to live life when this is all over

1 Like

You mug. Havenā€™t you realised?

Iā€™m alright Jack. It never even happened for me

1 Like

Didnā€™t you miss limerick almost winning a 2 horse race?

Porter in Vincentā€™s died of it last week. Has a young child.
In the line of duty etc.

Lads need to shut the fuck up & do two more months of this.

1 Like

I did t miss it kid, I just wasnā€™t there. But shur look at if thatā€™s my biggest gripe, I dont have a lot to be givin out about.

Just what this thread needs. A HSE stook wagging his finger at everyone.

12 Likes

You bear it all with a patient shrug mike. Itā€™s truly inspirational

Whyā€™s that now?

As has been the case since January the current high numbers of cases are a failure of infection control in healthcare settings and meat plants.

4 Likes

Tragic, but come here and I tell you something scary? People die everyday. You will die someday, everyone you know and love will die. Go out enjoy everyday you have with them as it may be your last. Now ask yourself have you lived the last 12 months or mearly existed?

1 Like

Whatā€™s done is do e and cannot be undone

tenor (62)

September or December?

Poor man. May he Rest in Peace.

Because thereā€™s no alternative.
Vaccines are out so itā€™s not infinite. My parents getting vaxed next week. Weā€™re in end game.
Get over it

You are in your hole. Say hi to your parents for me.

4 Likes

Not true

1 Like