Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

Was talking to @peddlerscross and it was total depressing shit.

Came up to my home house where the younger brothers are sipping. 8 of us here listening to Calvin Harris. The boom is back baby.

2 Likes

John Bull media has moved to next phase. How the fuck will they pay the 500 billion Covid bill.

I had a 25 year old friend point that out on WhatsApp today. The same cunt wouldn’t travel an hour to get his hole with his girlfriend over the last 7 weeks. Young people are fucked up in 2021.

My uncle who’s just turned 60 and not in any vulnerable category is pencilled in for his jab on Tuesday over on the mainland.

It’s unreal what they are doing over there.

2 Likes

Turn off the fucking news

I see Roderick is after stealing Norma’s thunder.

Some craic at the cabinet meeting on Tuesday.

If they were able to rejig the plan based on Tony’s dislike of the AZ vaccine, surely it can be rejigged based on the evidence that the first dose is pretty much as good as full vaccination?

2 Likes

Boris!
Boris!
Boris!

3 Likes

I’m off to Legoland to fuck.

I’m hemigrating to the mainland.

1 Like

John Bull has snatched victory from the jaws of defeat. Well really they won a fairly meaningless battle at the end of a war where they were resoundingly pummelled but still. England ending up with the euros will fairly dement a few Eurocrats

2 Likes

you’d imagine they will as it will save lives.

But they criticised Trump for banning travel from Chy-na

5 Likes

he is an absolute wanker

agreed

Everyone should move house and not leave a forwarding address

Very interesting to see how the woke brigade square this circle. Hammered Trump for even suggesting banning travel from China (when it actually might have made a difference), but now mad to keep foreigners out themselves

2 Likes

Hypocrisy never bothers the woke crowd.

2 Likes

Which of you fuckers has been to the ATM recently? :rage:

8 Likes

The mobility graph is inverse to the worry index.

“Left shaken” ffs sake.

2 Likes

Left shaken :laughing:

1 Like